Some notes on Greek hospitality in these days of COVID-19
What a long, strange trip it has been! We’ve all been through a lot to get to this point, and so the last thing we need is added stress and confusion, especially since you have kindly put your trust in us for your 2021 summer holidays and we are so grateful and beyond thrilled to welcome you!
Therefore, at Astra Suites we intend on following the strict hospitality guidelines issued by the Greek government and based on CDC recommendations, in the least intrusive way possible, so you can get full enjoyment from your well-deserved holiday!
That said, if we may offer just a basic outline of the many efforts we will be making to adhere to all official guidelines, to ensure the safety of our guests as well as our staff.
Should you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to express them to the reception staff as soon as possible during your stay.
And in everyone’s best interest, all staff will be trained, masked at all times and standard social distancing rules adhered to whenever possible.
At the Reception
- The reception area will be disinfected frequently and social distancing adhered to, whilst our receptionists will be wearing masks. Hand sanitizer will also be readily available.
- Check in will be facilitated online after a warm welcome by our team and check out will take place at our lovely outdoor area, with minimal effort and contact. It is likely that any accounts, invoices or receipts will be sent to you via email.
- Our check in time has been adjusted to 15.00 and check time to 11.00. The additional time between each check-out and check-in is necessary to ensure that each room is thoroughly disinfected between stays, and that the space is adequately ventilated.
- Our reception team will be just a call away if you need any assistance throughout your stay!
- Our specially trained housekeeping staff will be thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting your room before your arrival with the use of Eco Lab products, a vapor steam cleaner for any fabrics and a Ultra Violet scanner, before airing it, to ensure that you have a comfortable and care free stay.
- Housekeeping will however be less frequent during your stay and linen and towels only changed upon your request. Turndown service is unfortunately no longer permitted and minibars will no longer be stocked in accordance with new regulations.